Free template for creating a presentation about the forest.
Forest Presentation Template Features
- contains editable elements (text, graphics);
- intended for use in PowerPoint or google slides (google presentations);
- modern widescreen slide format (16: 9);
- 10 slides with different options for presenting information;
- the number of slides when creating a presentation based on this template is not limited.
The Forest template can be used to create presentations for geography lessons on topics such as forests, forest types, and forest dwellers. Also, the template can be used to create presentations about recreation in the woods, hiking in the woods.
Presentations can contain graphs, tabular data, timelines, and other forms of visualization. Our free template has all the slides you need for this: text objects, images, a table, infographic elements. What is missing can be easily added. All sample data can be replaced with your own.
You can add other elements and additional slides as needed. The easiest way to do this is by copying existing template elements or copying slides and replacing information.
The template is available for download free of charge and without registration.
Presentation template slides in Google Slides: